Best Criteria for selecting Children's book.


Best Criteria for selecting Children's book.

Do you like to select the best book for your children?

But if I ask “What are you  looking inside a book?

Most of you will say “I am not quite sure.”

How many times have you taken a book from the supermarket store and regretted about it afterwards?

So remember, the old saying 'You can’t judge a book by its cover, there is something beyond that, but what it is?

If you want to know , wait for my next post, I will be explaining certain set criteria (that really helped the children, at the same time it was fun to read).

I will introduce few books for you, until then you can think about your selection criteria for children's book and add them in the comments.

Thank you in advance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope

RAIN

Nonviolence